If you do not have time to go buy an over-the-counter pregnancy test or to visit your doctor, then a homemade pregnancy test with Dettol may work to give you an indication of pregnancy, according to several sources. In this article, you are going to learn more about how to do a homemade pregnancy test with Dettol, and whether it is reliable or effective.
- 1 Dettol Pregnancy Test
- 2 What you need
- 3 Method
- 4 Results
- 5 Tips for Doing a Homemade Pregnancy Test with Dettol
- 6 Disadvantages of using a Dettol Pregnancy Test
- 7 Does Dettol Pregnancy Test Work?
- 8 How Effective or Reliable is the Homemade Pregnancy Test with Dettol
- 9 Parting Shot!
- 10 More Resources
Dettol Pregnancy Test
What you need
¾ cup of morning urine
¼ cup of Dettol
A colorless container
- Mix the ¼ cup of Dettol with the ¾ cup of first urine of the day
- Wait for a minimum of 5 minutes
- Examine the changes that have taken place after mixing the two.
– If the urine forms a separate visible layer over the Dettol, then that is an indication you could be pregnant.
– On the other hand, if the solution does not change in any way, then It means the test result is negative.
Tips for Doing a Homemade Pregnancy Test with Dettol
– Ensure that you do the pregnancy test with the first urine of the day.
– Ensure that you drink a lot of water the previous night so that you can have enough urine to conduct the pregnancy test.
– Ensure that you wait for at least 5 to 10 minutes before you can check the results.
– For confirmation, repeat the procedure several times or use an alternative homemade or drug store pregnancy test.
Disadvantages of using a Dettol Pregnancy Test
– No scientific data is available to prove the accuracy of Dettol as a pregnancy test
– Chances of detecting pregnancy during the early days are minimal
– The quantity of the ingredients to be used is not well stated.
– It can give a false negative or positive
Does Dettol Pregnancy Test Work?
Some reviews across the web seem to confirm that Dettol pregnancy test actually works. On the other hand, some reviews claim that Dettol tends to give negative results when one is pregnant and positive results when one is not pregnant. In addition, some doctors say that a Dettol test cannot be said to give accurate results. Therefore, before you can conclude that you are pregnant, it would be important to incorporate other homemade or drugstore tests.
How Effective or Reliable is the Homemade Pregnancy Test with Dettol
It is hard to ascertain whether the Dettol pregnancy test is accurate because no adequate studies have been done to assess false positives and negatives. In addition, it is believed that Dettol is not an effective pregnancy test because it is not able to detect HCG in urine, which is what helps one to detect whether they are pregnant or not.
What’s more, Dettol tends to turn milky when you add any liquid to it including plain water or urine regardless of whether you are pregnant or not.
After you do a Dettol pregnancy test, it is important that you visit your doctor so that you can have a confirmatory blood test done. A blood test is considered to be at least 97% accurate and it tends to give a clear indication of whether you are pregnant or not.
In order to confirm that you are indeed pregnant, it is important that you use the Dettol pregnancy test together with an over the counter HCG pregnancy test or visit your gynaecologist for a blood test. This is because a homemade pregnancy test with Dettol can sometimes show a false negative or positive.
So now that you’ve read this article, you can put what you’ve learned here into practice immediately and increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Resource 1: Take our Fertility Quiz
If you’re having trouble getting pregnant or staying pregnant, then it’s imperative that you take this quiz. Find out the #1 reason you are having trouble getting or staying pregnant and find out the best ways to fix it by clicking here.
Resource 2: The Cycle Diet
I’ve created a super foods plan that will guide you throughout your cycle and teach you the foods that will significantly boost your fertility.The Cycle Diet is a 28-day system that follows the average woman’s monthly cycle and tells you the optimal foods to be eating during each stage. It teaches you the right food to eat at the right time of your cycle to help regulate ovulation and menstrual cycles, improve egg quality, sooth inflammation and much more…
You can learn more about The Cycle Diet by clicking here.
Resource 3: Egg Quality Vitamin Guide
Are you having trouble getting pregnant or staying pregnant? Egg quality may be an issue for you. This is the #1 most common factor in women who suffer from infertility and miscarriages. Egg quality can be impacted by a number of factors, most commonly advanced maternal age, as well as conditions like PCOS and endometriosis.
Vitamins and supplements are vastly important to make sure the eggs you are producing are of the highest quality. You can do this by downloading my report on vitamins and supplements to improve egg quality and lining issues in the Egg Quality Vitamin Guide by clicking here.
Resource 4: The Wolf Method (TOP SELLING!)
If you don’t want to leave getting pregnant up to chance…and if you feel like there’s more you can be doing right now to get pregnant, take a look at my book called, The Wolf Method.
It’s my 90-day system to get pregnant when you’ve tried all of the traditional methods.
Did you know that the maturation of an egg is a 90 day cycle and what you do in your daily life can DRAMATICALLY impact your egg quality? My book will teach you unique techniques that work.
It also includes sections to help keep your relationship healthy and alive when the stress of trying to conceive can bring you down. Not only this, but this book can save you THOUSANDS of dollars! Click the link below to find out how!
When all else fails, and you need to get pregnant FAST and reliably, use The Wolf Method. Click here to learn more about the book.
The information in this document has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.