Fertility massage is a popular and effective form of treatment to assist with conception. Many women find the therapy beneficial to help their chances of conceiving a child as it can help on many levels, which we will discuss in this article.
Fertility massage has been used for many years to assist with fertility and can even be taught to the mother to be, for self-use.
Regardless if a woman is experiencing fertility issues for which she is undergoing conventional treatment, or if she has just started trying for a baby with her partner, fertility massage will be a useful inexpensive addition to assisting with conception.
When trying to conceive a child, a couple should do all they can to conceive naturally. With this in mind, using fertility massage regularly is one of the best things that you can do.
There are a number of practitioners out there that can provide you with fertility massage treatment. However, you may also want to consider learning this technique for yourself as it can also be self-applied. You may also wish to include your partner in the therapy by asking them to attend a fertility massage training workshop with you. Once they know how to apply the techniques, they will be able to help you with the massage and it can be a nice experience having them involved.
If you have a condition for which, fertility massage will be especially beneficial for, then learning self-fertility massage will be a great cost-effective option if you are needing the therapy applied regularly.
- 1 The Benefits of Fertility Massage
- 2 Fertility Massage for Specific Infertility Issues
- 3 Contraindications of Fertility Massage
- 4 When To Apply The Fertility Massage
- 5 More Resources
- 6 Disclaimer
The Benefits of Fertility Massage
There are a number of great advantages that you can receive from regular fertility massage. Most commonly, the benefits of fertility massage include:
- Lessens the likelihood of clotting from menstrual blood
- On the level of circulation, fertility massage helps to remove old or stagnated blood from the uterus and invigorate fresh blood to the reproductive organs
- Eases and lessens pain associated with the menstrual cycle
- Assists with the natural hormone balance
- Can help to correct a tilted uterus
- Increases the level of oxygenated blood reaching the eggs and, therefore, benefits overall egg health
- Can help to break down fibroids and cysts
- Breaks down adhesions and scar tissue caused by injuries or invasive procedures, which may be impairing fertility
- Can help to regulate the menstrual cycle where there is either a short or excessively long cycle
- Promotes healthy liver function
Helps to reduce excessive water retention in the uterus and fallopian tubes
- Can assist in moving blockages from the fallopian tubes
- Improves relaxation by reducing stress
Due to these benefits, any woman receiving fertility massage will benefit from the therapy. However, it can be especially useful for women who may be suffering from conditions affecting the menstrual cycle, who have physical material that needs to be broken down and moved from the reproductive system and, or who are experiencing a lack of blood circulation in the womb and ovaries.
Trying to conceive can become a stressful experience for people who are having difficulties. Through the use of fertility massage, it allows for the reduction of stress in the body and mind, in addition to decreasing the number of cortisol hormones is in circulation.
Fertility Massage for Specific Infertility Issues
There are a number of fertility issues that a woman may experience. The following conditions may especially benefit from this kind of treatment:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) – In PCOS, fertility massage may help to break down the cysts and assist with a more natural hormone balance.
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes – When the tubes are blocked it may be possible to assist with the removal of the blockages through the use of the correct massage techniques applied to the right areas.
- Twisted Fallopian Tubes – Through regular massage, it can sometimes be possible to help correct the position and shape of the fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis – It may be possible to help break down the excessive growth of endometrial tissue caused by endometriosis in some women. However, fertility massage is unlikely to be a cure for this condition alone.
- Fibroids – The massage techniques may be able to break down fibroids when regularly applied over time.
- Hormonal Imbalance – By invigorating the movement of fresh, oxygenated blood in the reproductive are and the gentle stimulation of the ovaries, fertility massage may be able to help with the regulation of hormonal imbalance.
- Amenorrhea (no menstruation) – This is a common condition, which affects many women. If there is an absence of the periods then it will be highly unlikely that conception will be possible. However, fertility massage can be beneficial in helping the menstrual cycle to return.
- Poor Egg Nourishment – By increasing the flow of oxygenated blood to the ovaries, fertility massage can help to improve egg quality, production and nourishment.
Contraindications of Fertility Massage
If you are having fertility massage from a qualified practitioner, then they will advise you on the best times to have fertility massage and if there may be many reasons for them not to apply the therapy.
If, however, you are using self-fertility massage, then you will need to be especially aware of the contraindications for the treatment.
The contraindications for fertility massage include:
- During the menstrual cycle – Fertility massage is not to be applied during menstruation as it will interfere with the flow of blood through the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries and may cause pain.
- While pregnant – Fertility massage is forbidden during pregnancy, and especially during the first trimester as it could disturb the fetus, which may lead to the death of the fetus.
- Prior to or soon after any operation of the reproductive system or pelvic area.
- If you suffer from any health issues then always consult with your doctor for advice and guidance before having fertility massage or applying the therapy yourself.
When To Apply The Fertility Massage
When applying fertility massage it is important to consider the phases of the menstrual cycle. Typically, a normal functioning menstrual cycle is of a duration of 28 days, of which, there are 4 distinct phases.
The menstrual cycle has four phases:
- Menstrual – day 1-5
- Follicular – day 1-13
- Ovulation – day 14
- Luteal – day 15-28
As stated previously, fertility massage is not to be applied during menstruation. Secondly, the therapy should also not be administered during the luteal phase. The reason for this is to avoid any chances of miscarriage should conception take place after the ovulation phase.
The optimal time to apply this massage therapy is once the menstrual phase has finished and before the ovulation phase begins.
For these reasons, it is very important for a woman to monitor her cycle to become clear on the days when she is at the different stages of the cycle from month to month.
So now that you’ve read this article, you can put what you’ve learned here into practice immediately and increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Resource 1: The Cycle Diet (FREE!)
I’ve created a super foods plan that will guide you throughout your cycle and teach you the foods that will significantly boost your fertility. You can download my FREE report called The Cycle Diet by clicking here.
Resource 2: Egg Quality Vitamin Guide
Worried that egg quality is an issue? This is the #1 most common factor in women who suffer from infertility and miscarriages. Egg quality can be impacted by a number of factors, most commonly advanced maternal age, as well as conditions like PCOS and endometriosis.
Vitamins and supplements are vastly important to make sure the eggs you are producing are of the highest quality. You can do this by downloading my report on vitamins and supplements to improve egg quality and lining issues in the Egg Quality Vitamin Guide by clicking here.
Resource 3: The Wolf Method (TOP SELLING!)
If you don’t want to leave getting pregnant up to chance…and if you feel like there’s more you can be doing right now to get pregnant, take a look at my book called, The Wolf Method.
It’s my 90-day system to get pregnant when you’ve tried all of the traditional methods.
Did you know that the maturation of an egg is a 90 day cycle and what you do in your daily life can DRAMATICALLY impact your egg quality? My book will teach you unique techniques that work.
It also includes sections to help keep your relationship healthy and alive when the stress of trying to conceive can bring you down. Not only this, but this book can save you THOUSANDS of dollars! Click the link below to find out how!
When all else fails, and you need to get pregnant FAST and reliably, use The Wolf Method. Click here to learn more about the book.
The information in this document has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.